van den Hul - The Solution
The SOLUTION has been developed for audio applications. It cleans, lubricates and protects contacts with time stable results and sound improvement.
• Audio contactors are a vulnerable part that tends to wear, get dirty and corrode.
• Lubricated connectors have reduced wearing out. Plugging and unplugging interconnects and loudspeaker cables will inevitably wear out the terminals if not properly lubricated.
• Clean connectors ensure perfect metal-to-metal contact. There’s no dirt acting as a semi conductive layer between parts and even the weakest audio signal flows free and unadulterated.
• Definition, resolution and overall ambience are enhanced with clean connectors. Dirt acts as a barrier causing the audio signal to intermodulate with the (noisy) ground leakage currents flowing through the shielding of contacts and interconnects.
• Clean connectors also prevent from burn-in effects and directionality.
• 3 functions: contact cleaning; stabilize despite air pollution; lubricates parts preventing them from wearing out.
• We apply the SOLUTION on all our interconnects before packing as standard procedure. With our RCA type connectors the fluid slips in the gap of the center pin and spreads around once connected to the female chassis plug. We provide for the first treatment of our products.
• 25cc brush cap bottle (it will last for years)
• Applying tips: Pre-clean the contacts by rubbing them thoroughly using a paper towel wet with pure alcohol.
• Apply the slightly dipped brush along the contacts surfaces. No copious amounts are necessary.
• Product properties remain stable over time.